Segpay’s Website Content Violations Interface allows Merchants to report potential content violations, request content removal and DMCA Takedowns, and any other categories as required to comply with Mastercard’s Specialty Registration Program for adult content merchants. As a Segpay merchant, you are responsible for reporting these events to us and have 7 days to resolve a complaint.
Segpay provides monthly reports to our acquiring bank(s) and Mastercard upon request.
WEBSITE CONTENT VIOLATIONS INTERFACE
You can access the reporting interface from the Merchant Portal navigation menu:
- Log into the Merchant Portal: https://mp.segpay.com/
- From the navigation menu, go to My Websites > Website Content Violations:
You can use various search criteria from the Website Content Violations page to find and view submitted complaints.
The image below shows the available search criteria. Use any or all the fields to find records matching the criteria you want to view. Click the Load button to see the related data.
The search provides the following information:
Report Date - Merchant ID - Merchant Name - Active Banks - Report Type - Report URL’s - Reporter Name - Reporter Contact Value - Status - Resolution Status
EDITING AN EXISTING COMPLAINT
To edit an existing complaint, load a list of complaint records matching your search criteria:
- On the Website Content Violations page, select your search criteria to list the complaint records you want to view.
- Click the Load button to display the list of records.
- Click the record’s View link next to the Resolution Status column to open the Edit Website Complaint form:
- Edit the complaint as needed and click the Save button when you’re finished.
NOTE: Only these details can be edited for an existing complaint: Status, Resolution Status, Resolution Date, and adding Notes:
Merchants can add complaints from the Website Content Violations page by clicking on the Add Complaint button at the bottom of the form:
After clicking the Add Complaint button, the Add Website Complaint form opens. You’re required to fill out all the fields to submit a complaint:
This list shows the required information needed for adding a complaint:
Once you’ve completed filling out the Add Website Complaint form, click the Save button to submit it.
The Import Complaints feature lets you upload multiple complaint records at one time by filling out a CSV file with all the required information needed for complaint submissions.
To access the import feature, click the Import Complaints button at the bottom of the Website Content Violations page:
When you click the Import Complaints button, a new page will open called Website Content Violations – Import Complaints. From here you can upload multiple complaints at once:
METHODS FOR UPLOADING MULTIPLE COMPLAINTS
There are 2 ways to upload multiple complaints:
- Importing a CSV File:
- Pasting CSV text into a text box:
IMPORTING A CSV FILE
You can download a CSV file template containing all the column headers required to add a complaint. You can also download a CSV file example containing sample information for complaint submissions.
This table shows the text values and their numeric values that can be used in your CSV file for the four listed data types:
STEPS FOR UPLOADING YOUR CSV FILE
- Download and fill out the CSV file template with your complaint data and save your file.
- Drag the CSV file onto the Upload file section of the page.
- Click the Upload button.
- Click the Save button.
- Click the Confirm button to confirm saving the complaints.
- Imported Complaints should have been successfully imported. You have the option to view the complaints and/or upload another file.
NOTE: In step 2 above, you also have the option to click your mouse in the Upload file section and select the CSV file on your computer.
Pasting CSV Text into a Text Box
You also have the option of pasting CSV text into a text box instead of uploading a file.
Steps for Pasting CSV Text
- Make sure your CSV file is saved as a CSV (Comma delimited) file.
- Open your Comma delimited CSV file in a text editor such as Notepad or Word.
- Copy the text.
- Paste the text into the CSV Text box.
- Click the Upload button.
NOTE: If the pasted text is not in the correct format, a warning message appears that file content is invalid:
If you need help with the Website Content Violations interface or have suggestions for this feature, please contact us at [email protected].