With this report, you can generate a list of your active members, broken out by recurring and/or one-time purchasers.
Run a Report
Follow these steps to run the Active Members report:
1. Login to the SegPay Merchant Portal at: https://mp.segpay.com, then point your mouse at the Performance Reporting menu and select Active Members.
Click the Saved Reports menu if you have run the Active Members report before and want to retrieve a previously-run report (see the Saved Reports section near the end of this document for more detail). Otherwise, see step 2 below to generate a new report.
2. Select the specific merchant account(s) whose members you want to see in the report.
3. Select your specific Cash program(s). Cash programs group your websites together by affiliate so it may be easier for you to report by cash program instead of selecting URLs (in the next step). Note: Select “None” to include websites that are not associated with any Cash program. The report will show members associated with the cash program(s) you select here.
4. Click the URL(s) menu to see a list of your websites. All sites associated with the Cash program(s) you selected in the previous step are selected by default, but you can add or remove specific sites. Note the Search box, which makes it easier to find a specific site if you have a large list. The report will show members associated with the site(s) you select here.
5. Select which types of active members you want to see in the report:
a. One Time: Members who made a one time (non recurring) purchase.
b. Cancelled: Members whose recurring subscription is scheduled to expire, but are still active as of the time you run the report.
c. Active Recurring : Members who purchased a recurring subscription which is still actively rebilling.
6. Click Generate Report. By default, results are sorted reverse-chronologically by date (newest invoices first). Each row represents a specific member.
Customize Report Results
To sort the list view alphabetically or numerically according to any specific column in the report, click the column header (click it again to return to the original sorting).
You can filter the data in any column by clicking the inverted triangle icon next to any column header (see image below). Choose an option, such as “is equal to” and type the value you want to filter for. For example, “is equal to” EUR will only show rows where the value in the column you filtered is EUR.
You can group data according to any column in the report, as well. Just click on the column header(s), and drag/drop it onto the blue bar. For example you can group the report by Membership Type, as in the following image, to see the active members under each type:
You can drag and drop multiple column headers – for example to group the report by Membership Type, and then by Invoice URL, as in the following image:
Staying with the example above, you can reverse the grouping by clicking the URL label in the blue bar, then dragging and dropping it to the left of Membership Type.
Items Per Page
By default, the report will display 100 results per page, maximum. Click the Items per Page menu below the report to increase the results per page to 100, 500, 1000 or “All” (to see all results on one page).
You can save any report you run, so you don’t have to re-create it the next time. After running the report, click Save this Report in the top-right area of the report. You’ll see the following window:
Click Add Report, give your saved report a name and click Save. Now, any time you click Save this Report, you’ll see your existing reports listed, with the ability to delete each saved report, or edit its name.
Note that your saved report will include the settings you selected in steps 1-6 above; if you sorted or grouped the report by any specific column(s), the saved report will not include those customizations.
Once you’ve saved a report, you can retrieve it at any time by visiting the Invoice Report page, clicking Saved Reports and selecting the report you want to see:
If you want to make changes to a saved report, just open the report, make your changes and click Save this Report. Then click Overwrite to update the report with your changes.
Export Reports to a File
You can export your reports to CSV, PDF or Excel files. Just click Download in the top-right area of the report. Then enter a file name, select a file type (CSV, PDF or XLSX) and click Save.
The report will be saved to the Downloads folder on your computer.
Please feel free to let us know any thoughts or suggestions you have about this report or anything else, by emailing Techsupport@SegPay.com.