The Payout Balance report shows you all scheduled payout dates during the timeframe you select. You can see whether you were paid out on each date, along with the amounts, fees (if any), currency conversions (if applicable to you); or, if you were not paid out on a particular date, the reason why not.
Follow these steps to run the Payout Balance report:
- Login to the SegPay Merchant Portal at: https://mp.segpay.com. Point your mouse at the Financial Details menu and select Payout Balance Report.
Click the Saved Reports menu if you have run this report before and want to retrieve a previously-run report (see the Saved Reports section near the end of this document for more detail). Otherwise, see step 2 below to generate a new report.
Select the specific merchant account(s) you want to see covered in the report.
Click the date-selector box and choose the time period you want to report on. Select Today, Yesterday, Last Week (the last completed Sunday-Saturday period), Last Month (the previous calendar month), This Month (the current calendar month), Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days or pick a Custom Range and select starting and ending dates:
Select which payout statuses you want to see in the report. You have four options:
- Eligible for Payout: Future payouts currently scheduled.
- Paid: Funds have been sent to you.
- Payout in Process: Funds are being settled at the time the report is run.
- Unpaid: The report will include the reason for any unpaid balance; for example the minimum threshold was not reached on the payout date.
Click Generate Report. By default, results are sorted reverse-chronologically by the payout statement date (most recent first).
The following data is included in the Payout Balance report:
- Payout date: Blank if payout wasn’t settled (in which case, see Status column for reason).
- Merchant ID
- Merchant name
- Confirmation number
- Statement ID
- Statement date: A statement is generated whether or not payment was settled.
- Paid by: Bank name.
- Batch ID
- Status: Status will be Paid, or reason payout wasn’t triggered.
- Statement amount: Original amount to be paid out.
- Exchange rate: If you chose to convert certain funds to another currency.
- Total net converted: Payout amount after currency conversion.
- Transfer fee: Fees, if applicable.
- Payout amount: Net payout amount.
- Payout minimum: The minimum threshold in your account before payout is triggered.
- Processing currency: Note that you can filter this column to display only one currency at a time (if you are viewing multiple currencies) to see true totals for each. See next section for help with filtering.
- Payout currency
Choose from a Saved Report
Most reports have four small icons in the top right corner. The one shaped like a floppy lets you save your report filter choices so that you can easily retrieve them later.
Just click the icon and type in a name to use when retrieving your report filter. If you choose the same name again it will let you overwrite the old filter. You can also rename and delete your filters.
When you are ready to use your filter just click ‘Choose from a saved report’ to pull up your saved filter. This can save you time if you run the same report many times. Note saved reports save filters but do not save groupings.
Download my Report
To download your report choose the icon in the top right that looks like a down arrow.
Then give your report a name and choose the format for your download (CSV,XSLX,PDF) and click the download button.
On some reports that return thousands of rows of data you will be given some additional choices for your download. You will see an option to have your report emailed to you.
Large reports may be emailed to you in a zip archive format.
Very large reports (usually in PDF format) can require the zip archive to be split into multiple emails for delivery. Save all attachments to the same folder and open the first one and it will uncompress them together into a single large file.
In the top right corner of your report you will see several small icons. The icon with the waving arrow will allow you to see a chart view of your report.
When viewing each chart type you can use the other dropdown filters to change the way your chart data is represented on the page. Experiment with different options to see which gives you the best view for that chart type.
Result Table Filtering in your Report
Your report data is returned in a tabular grid format. There are several useful controls built into this grid for filtering and sorting your data.
Page Controls and both Horizontal and Vertical Scroll Bars will help you to see data that is too large to fit on the screen.
Use the arrows to advance to a certain page or go all the way to the last page. You can also control how many items display on a single page. Totals are shown to the right.
Please feel free to let us know any thoughts or suggestions you have about this report or anything else, by emailing [email protected].