The Scheduled Rebills report shows all of your recurring payments currently scheduled during the month you select.
Follow these steps to run the Scheduled Rebills report:
- Login to the Segpay Merchant Portal at: https://mp.segpay.com, then point your mouse at the Performance Reporting menu and select Scheduled Rebills.
Click Choose from a Saved Report if you have used the Scheduled Rebills report before and want to retrieve a previously-run report (see the Saved Reports section near the end of this document for more detail). Otherwise, see step 2 below to generate a new report.
- Select a month to see all currently scheduled rebills for that month. You can select the current month, or any future month to see rebills currently scheduled. You can also go back to previous months to see rebills scheduled in the past.
- Next, select the specific merchant account(s) you want to see in the report.
- Select which specific Cash program(s) you want included in the report. Cash programs group your websites together by affiliate so it may be easier for you to report by cash program instead of selecting URLs (in the next step). Note: Select “None” to include websites that are not associated with any Cash program.
- Click the URL(s) menu to see a list of your websites. All sites associated with the Cash program(s) you selected in the previous step are selected by default, but you can add or remove specific sites. Note the Search box, which makes it easier to find a specific site if you have a large list.
- Click Generate Report. By default, you will see a calendar view showing the month you selected, with rebills listed on the day they are scheduled, and your total rebill amount for the month listed in the top-left area of the report. On each date where there is activity, you will see rebills, conversions and anything in the retry process scheduled for that date.
Click the arrows to go forward or back one month at a time. See image below:
Click the Month name to view all months in the current year and click any other month to jump to the scheduled rebills for that month.
Click the arrows to go forward or back one year at a time. See image below:
Click the Table icon in the top-right area of the report to switch from the calendar view.:
Your scheduled rebills display in a table, as in the following image:
Note that, if your report includes transactions in multiple currencies, the total for the Recurring Amount column will reflect a blended total of all currencies. You can download the report to an Excel or CSV file and filter the column to show true totals (see Export Reports section below).
Many reports have similar elements that can be used to customize the report. See below for some sample elements that are available in this report. Note screen shots may not be an exact match for the data returned on this report.
Choose from a Saved Report
Just click the icon and type in a name to use when retrieving your report filter. If you choose the same name again it will let you overwrite the old filter. You can also rename and delete your filters.
When you are ready to use your filter just click ‘Choose from a saved report’ to pull up your saved filter. This can save you time if you run the same report many times. Note saved reports save filters but do not save groupings.
Download my Report
To download your report choose the icon in the top right that looks like a down arrow.
Then give your report a name and choose the format for your download (CSV,XSLX,PDF) and click the download button.
On some reports that return thousands of rows of data you will be given some additional choices for your download. You will see an option to have your report emailed to you.
Large reports may be emailed to you in a zip archive format. Very large reports (usually in PDF format) can require the zip archive to be split into multiple emails for delivery. Save all attachments to the same folder and open the first one and it will uncompress them together into a single large file.
In the top right corner of your report you will see several small icons. The icon with the waving arrow will allow you to see a chart view of your report.
When viewing each chart type you can use the other dropdown filters to change the way your chart data is represented on the page. Experiment with different options to see which gives you the best view for that chart type.
Result Table Filtering in your Report
Your report data is returned in a tabular grid format. There are several useful controls built into this grid for filtering and sorting your data.
Page Controls and both Horizontal and Vertical Scroll Bars will help you to see data that is too large to fit on the screen.
Use the arrows to advance to a certain page or go all the way to the last page. You can also control how many items display on a single page. Totals are shown to the right.
Please feel free to let us know any thoughts or suggestions you have about this report or anything else, by emailing [email protected].